Cyber Tech Career College is a Post-secondary training institution established in March 1999 and registered with The Bahamas Ministry of Education since April 2005.
We are one of Nassau’s fastest growing progressive Post-secondary institutions. We offer industry-focused programs designed to reflect global market trends. We attract the most talented and ambitious instructors, and we work with our corporate partners to develop programs structured with an international perspective in mind, giving students the flexibility to tailor their studies to meet their own chosen career aspirations.
At Cyber Tech Career College, excellence is part of our daily life. We have created a unique learning environment that will empower you with the necessary skills needed to achieve your professional ambitions.
Your success depends upon the application of theoretical skills and practical experience. It is this combination where we are true experts – ensuring that you get the right balance of solid theory coupled with the necessary ‘real-life’ case studies and teaching.
We believe that each individual has an untapped potential which can be nurtured into limitless ability. Our personal approach will help you identify your unique skills and tailor a solution to develop new ones.
It is our mission to prepare students for leadership, excellence and success. We believe that the best way to achieve this is to provide a personal experience for each student. We invest all our efforts in transforming our students into dynamic professionals with a global perspective.
Our groundbreaking Associates Degree in Law & Criminal Justice, Social or Computer Science, Business and Finance programs bring together academic knowledge and highly valued practical skills. They develop both professionalism and competence, creating innovative leaders with the ability to succeed in challenging situations.
By combining professional qualifications with academic readiness, Cyber Tech Career College gives each student the strongest possible foundation for success in any work environment. We believe that Accounting, Business Management, Office Management and Human Resource Professionals as well as Law and Criminal Justice are the backbone of any business or office environment and students should possess first-class training skills.
The health care industry is growing at a rapid pace creating many job opportunities in Allied Healthcare occupations. Many employers prefer and often require their workers to obtain Professional Certification. A Professional Certification indicates that you meet a certain standard of competence and can give you a competitive advantage, more job opportunities, a higher pay scale, and job security.
We are proud to provide a vibrant, creative and inspiring atmosphere to develop your potential. Cyber Tech Career College offers the following programs
- Office Administration
- Business Administration
- Early Childhood Education
- Computer Information Systems
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Paralegal Studies
- Law & Criminal Justice
Allied Health Care Certifications
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Patient Care Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
Our rapid growth, record of success and reputation for market leading tuition means we are quickly becoming the number one Post-secondary Institution of choice. We pride ourselves in our dynamic, entrepreneurial and forward-thinking approach to learning. This innovative approach to training has resulted in the institution doubling in size every year over the past three years. Due to our continued success and expansion plans, we are able to offer endless opportunities for bright, ambitious and talented individuals hoping to begin a successful and challenging career with us.
We believe that an important key to success is a recognized faculty of leading industry experts. All of our instructors are academics, qualified trained teachers or industry professionals with outstanding professional experience in their areas of expertise. Your education should lead to employment.
Our training programs are short. In just about nine to twenty four months you can start your new career. It’s also affordable, and hands-on, providing you with the education you need to succeed in whatever area of employment you chose.
Today more than ever before, motivated young adults have an opportunity to identify, pursue and be successful in a growing number of exciting and satisfying careers. Here at Cyber Tech Career College, we are dedicated to preparing you with the vital industry-current knowledge and skills you can use to pursue a wide range of career opportunities.
Making the decision to pursue your dreams isn’t always easy. But you’ve made it this far and now you may be interested in applying for a program of study at Cyber Tech Career College. Congratulations!
So if you have a passion to succeed in your new career and are looking for a focused educational experience, then Cyber Tech Career College may be where your one day dream becomes day one of your future.
We believe in the unique qualities of every student. You are more than your academic transcript, so when you apply for admission, we want to get to know you, the whole you. That’s why you’ll notice right away that our admission process is different.
We offer you an enriching, supportive learning environment. We are committed to providing you with the knowledge and the skills you need to be successful in not just your job, but in your career.
So if you’re ready to make one day… today, then we encourage you to apply now. We want you to begin at the earliest available start date. We would be delighted to assist you in making that decision to advance your career.
WHY CYBER TECH CAREER COLLEGE IS YOUR BEST CHOICE
Congratulations! You’ve made it thus far. Now all you’ve got to do is plan out the next few years of your life. When it comes to choosing your next educational step, you’ll need to think about how much of a time and money investment you’re prepared to make as well as what kinds of jobs you can see yourself holding in the future.
Having a post-high school education is pretty much essential in today’s economy. Jobs that pay a living wage and offer opportunities for advancement usually require more than just a high school diploma. To compete for the better jobs, you need technical skills and problem-solving capabilities you can only get from a college-level education.
The question then becomes, what kind of college should you attend? To arrive at an answer, first consider your long-term objectives. If your dream is to become a doctor, lawyer, engineer, scientist, certified public accountant or other professional, you definitely must attend a four-year college or university. Many of these professions even require advanced degrees before you can practice.
Maybe you’re looking to go to work as soon as possible in a field you can enjoy and that offers upward mobility. Perhaps you prefer to work with your hands in a field such as health care, administrative assistant, business, Information Technology or law. Then a career training school like Cyber Tech Career College may be a better choice.
- Easy Admission. most colleges have rigid academic entrance requirements you may not be able to meet. On the other hand, Cyber Tech Career College only requires that you have a minimum of three BGCSE’s with grades “C” or better inclusive of Mathematics and English Language, a high school diploma or GED to attend, for most of our programs.
- No Waiting Lists. While some smaller local colleges also have easy entrance requirements as well, these schools tend to be very overcrowded, and students often waiting months or even years to take the classes they need to graduate. At Cyber Tech Career College, getting the classes you need when you need them isn’t an issue.
- Instruction from Industry Professionals. Many college professors have never actually earned a living in the fields they teach. For example, a chemistry teacher may be an expert in his field but may never have actually worked for a chemical company. At Cyber Tech Career College, our instructors have actual experience in the working world.
- Our Allied Healthcare instructors are either trained nurses or doctors. Our Paralegal, Law and Criminal Justice instructors are attorneys by profession, our Business and accounts instructors are practicing accountants.
- They have all worked years in the fields they teach. This means the instruction you receive is based not just in theory, but also on practical knowledge of how the real business world operates.
- Flexible Schedules. Most traditional colleges are designed for full-time students. Cyber Tech Career College, on the other hand, recognizes that many students are already working or have families to manage. As a result, we often offer students a variety of class times that include weekend and evening classes. This allows students to pick the schedules that work best for them.
So, if a career training school sounds like a good path for you, consider Cyber Tech Career College. Cyber Tech Career College offers a variety of nationally and internationally recognized certification programs.